We’ve been a bit quieter than usual the past months, but don’t worry - we’ve been hard at work improving Stagent for you. We couldn't be more excited to finally share what we've been working on, so here we go:
- The “event task list” now shows what steps you need to take before all relevant information for a booking is successfully filled in. -You will now be informed when bookings are missing data like show time or set duration, and more importantly, overlapping bookings are now indicated. You can now easily add bookings to Google Calendar / iCloud Calendar / your own calendar software, so you can check your itinerary on your phone or laptop without opening Stagent.
- Artists can now view deal information from the finance page for their bookings.
- Bookings can now be listed in a “calendar” display so you have a birds eye view of your whole agenda.
- Contracts now include booking information and can be customized with extra paragraphs and articles.
- “Projects” are now “Artists”, and they’re much more closely related with your booking agency. It’s now easier for your artists to collaborate with you on Stagent.
- The iOS and Android version of Stagent are live so you can download Stagent on your portable devices.
- The Stagent helpdesk is live with useful articles to help you navigate through Stagent.
If you aren’t using Stagent yet, I hope to see you on board soon! If you’re interested, check out our pricing page to create an account or start your free trial today. More a demo person? Check our agenda and schedule an online demo to learn about all the ins-and-outs that Stagent has to offer.